Entry of an Application (“Application”) for the 3PS Awards (the “Award” or “Awards”) by or on behalf of a company (“Company”) constitutes Company's full and unconditional agreement to accept and be bound by the following Official Rules:
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Company acknowledges that its right to withdraw the Application is limited to the period prior to its submission of revenue verification materials. After submission of revenue certification materials, Company shall have no right to withdraw the Application.
- Company acknowledges that if it is included in the 2022 Awards, Vantage Inc. (“Acquco”) shall have the right to publish in any and all media the following information about Company in the 2022 Awards: Name and Company, and Company Story.
- Company acknowledges that if there is any discrepancy between the revenue certification materials and the figures submitted in the Application, the delay in processing the Application will likely result in Company not receiving an Award.
- INTERNET: Acquco shall not be responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware, software, malfunctions of Company’s email provider, lost, late, incomplete Applications or Applications not completed prior to 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on April 15, 2022 (the “Application Period”). Applications not containing the required information and Applications not completed during the Application Period will be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than described herein is void. Acquco shall not be responsible for problems or electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Application materials, or for technical, network, telephone, equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive Application information by Acquco on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the 2022 Awards, Acquco reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the 2022 Awards and/or the application procedures.
- E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the Company to notify Acquco in writing of any changes in its e-mail address by sending it to email@example.com.
- DISCLOSURE: I authorize that all information provided on this application, including any and all Company and Name data may be shared the judging panel and select partners of Acquco.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES: By submitting the Application and supplemental Revenue Verification materials, Company agrees that: (1) in the event of any dispute or claim arising out of or connected with the Application or the 2022 3PS Awards, the parties shall make a good faith effort to resolve that dispute or claim through mediation facilitated by a neutral third party located in New York, NY, the cost of which shall be borne by Acquco; (2) in the event that the parties are unable to reach a resolution through mediation, the parties select the State and Federal Courts located in the State of New York, County of New York as the exclusive forum in which the matter may be litigated, on an individual basis without resort to class action; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (4) under no circumstances will Company be permitted to obtain any compensation for, and Company hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, as well as any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Company and Acquco in connection with the Application and the 2022 Awards, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York applicable to agreements made and performed in New York.